What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that our website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. It resides there for an unlimited time,
so that the next time you visit our website we can recall your preferences and improve your ease of use.
In order to fully use our website and make use of our e-store you will need to accept our cookies. If you choose not to accept our cookies, you can
still browse our site, but some parts and functions of our website may be limited.
Additional information about cookies and how to manage and delete them can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the
processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) we are required to provide you with information
on the processing of your personal data using cookies, and to receive your permission to use or store cookies on your computer or mobile device.
What types of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
convenient browsing and purchasing experience on our website, ensure the functioning of the website, personalize the content offer, and improve our website.
Functional cookies are needed in order for you to freely access and browse our website and use its functions, including protected areas of the site,
such as shopping baskets, your order history, electronic payments et al.
SB UN PARTNERI uses functional cookies in order to:
- authenticate safe registration and login on our website www.sbunpartneri.lv;
- protect you and warn us of repeated entries of incorrect authentication data;
- remember your information on purchase and payment forms, so that you do not need to re-enter the information every time;
- remember products and their modifications which you have placed in the shopping basket during online shopping;
- offer you the option of saving your login information, so that you do not need to re-enter it every time;
- save your preferences for our website viewing, for example, your selected language;
- save browser settings to provide the best display of our website on your screen;
Functional cookies identify your device, but they do not divulge your identity, and they do not collect or gather information.
Analytics cookies gather information on how you use a website, determine the most frequently visited pages and products, remember the content you select
when browsing the website, and register notifications of system errors if you receive such.
SIA SB UN PARTNERI use this information for analysing purposes in order to find out the interests of the website visitors, improve navigation and functionality
of the website, and improve the ease of browsing. Analytics cookies identify only your device, they do not divulge your identity.
SIA SB UN PARTNERI uses analytics cookies in order to:
- monitor the number of visitors to our website;
- determine how long a visitor stays on our homepage;
- monitor in which order a visitor views different sections of the website and what is the visitor’s route to making a purchase;
- analyse the regional distribution of visitors;
- analyse visitors’ routes to our website;
- analyse which time of day visitors use our website;
- evaluate which sections or functions of the website require improvements;
- optimise the functioning of our website.
We may share Information from some analytics cookies with our social media, marketing and analytics partners (for example, Google Ads or Facebook Pixel),
who may combine it with information available to them about you. These data processors act in accordance with our instructions.
The aim of SIA SB UN PARTNERI is to provide visitors to our homepage with all important information by adapting the site to each visitor.
SIA SB UN PARTNERI accomplishes this with both individualized homepage content, and with advertising.
In order to adapt the homepage, SIA SB UN PARTNERI endeavours to have a perception of our visitor interests based on websites visited and product selections.
SIA SB UN PARTNERI uses advertising cookies in order to:
- monitor which advertisements are shown to you and your reaction to them;
- adapt advertising activities to the visitor’s actions on our homepage, to perhaps repeat an advertisement, or conversely not to repeat it;
- monitor how often visitors click on advertisements and how often they make a purchase having used an advertisement;
- register your visit to a website and evaluate your interests;
- use third party services to show you advertisements;
- show advertisements tailored to you, based on your social media usage.
How can you manage cookies?
You can manage and delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies on your device, and in most browsers you can alter settings to prevent cookies
being placed on your device. However, in this case you will need to manually enter all settings and preferences each time you visit a website, and some services
and functionalities may not work. You can read more at: www.aboutcookies.org