ATHMER PORTI 5318 opening restrictor for glass doors with metal and aluminium frame
Manufacturer - Athmer (Germany)
- suitable for all-glass doors with metal frame
- guide rail along full door leaf width for optimum force distribution
- discrete, elegant design
- upper frame clearance: 3.5 - 12 mm
- max opening angle: 120°
- glass type: VSG / ESG, thickness: 8 / 10 / 12 mm
- max door weight: 50 kg
- door width: 709 - 959 mm
- guide rail made of anodised aluminium
- galvanised steel lever, thickness 2 mm
- suitable for retrofitting
- standard length suitable for door width of 959 mm
- may be shortened as required
- suitable for use in rooms with underfloor heating
- tested permanent functionality in accordance with DIN EN 13126-5, grade 4 requirements
- material: aluminium
When selecting door hinges, please take into account the extra load of the opening restrictor.
Use of the product in sandblasted glass doors is not recommended due to the increased risk of glass breaking.
Not suitable for use in wooden frames and swing doors.
- In Stock
PORTI opening restrictor for glass doorsCode: SB00006927Art. Nr.: 5318Price:From €118.28In Stock: 0 pc.
|body dimensions||957 x 17 mm|
|case material||metal / aluminium|
|distance between frame and door leaf||3.5 - 12 mm (augšā)|
|glass thickness||8 / 10 / 12 mm|
|leaf width||Min. 709 mm|
|leaf maximum weight||50 kg|
|maximum opening angle||120°|
|purpose||for interior doors|
|stroke length||400 mm|