Window handle FSB 34 1147 09039 ALU
Manufacturer - FSB (Germany)
The FSB logo echoes a lever handle designed by the Austrian philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein in the mid-1920s in Vienna. This is the original upon which all similar door handle shapes are based. By adding a conical shank and spherical tip the aim was to set the 1147 model apart from the many other variants of this handle on the market.
- stop-in positions
- concealed screws
- fastening lugs: Ø 10 mm
- distance between fastening centres: 43 mm
- click-on rose cover fits onto rose sub-construction
- standard rose size: 32.5 x 70 mm
- rose thickness: 10 mm
- handle length from spindle centre: 120 mm
- total distance from casement surface: 71 mm
- spindle square: 7 mm
- variable spindle length: 24 - 38 mm
- standard rose shape: oval
- long-term durability 5/180 in accordance with DIN EN 13 126-3
- material aluminium anodised:
- F1-natural aluminium tone
- F2-new silver tone
- S4-bronze tone, textured matt
- S5-medium dark bronze tone
- S7-dark bronze tone
- powder-coated in black (RAL9005), white (RAL9016), anthracite (RAL7016) or grey-brown (RAL8019) tone.
If you wish to order a colour that is not available in our online shop, please select the relevant item and quantity to order, indicate the colour in a comment and complete your order. We will send you the information regarding the estimated delivery time and price.
- In Stock
Window handle on oval rose, aluminium black S8Code: SB00001823Art. Nr.: 0 34 1147 09039 0810Price:From €54.97In Stock: 0 pc.
Window handle on oval rose, aluminium F1Code: SB00001822Art. Nr.: 0 34 1147 09039 0105Price:From €42.28In Stock: 0 pc.
|backplate/rose size||32.5 x 70 mm|
|backplate/rose thickness||10 mm|
|centring lug diameter||10 mm|
|distance from leaf surface to outer edge of handle||71 mm|
|durability in accordance with EN 13126||class 5/180|
|fastening centre distance||43 mm|
|handle length (from centre of spindle)||120 mm|
|handle square spindle size||7 mm|
|installation type||screw-on base with a click-on rose|
|material||aluminium anodised blasted|
|purpose||for tilt and turn windows|
|spindle length||variable 24-38 mm|