Drop-down support rail with oval fastening FSB-ErgoSystem® 8224
Manufacturer - FSB (Germany)
- ergonomic, elliptical handle shape with oval cross-section and diagonal positioning at 45° ensure the applied force is optimally transferred from hand to arm
- stable, safe construction with concealed screws
- oval support plate
- rail length L: 600 / 700 mm
- oval rail diameter: 36.5 x 22 mm
- support plate size: 195 x 85 mm
- max load capacity: 100 kg (from top to front edge)
- with the adjustable spring mechanism, the rail can be adjusted to the given situation ensuring high comfort in use
- elegant, contemporary design
- high resistance against corrosion and surface durability against physical impact guarantees that the highest level of hygienic standards are met
- complies with DIN 18 040 requirements
- environmental accessibility product range ErgoSystem® is certified according to TÜV/GS (product safety) and TÜV/GGT (comfort and quality) standards
- please indicate handle positioning against the basin/WC upon ordering: left - to the left from the basin/WC; right - to the right from the basin/WC
- rail and cover roses - fine matt stainless steel
- wall fastenings - aluminium in grey-black tone (RAL 7021)
- In Stock
Drop-down support rail 600mm, oval support plate, matt st. steel, leftCode: SB00002358Art. Nr.: 2 82 8224 06012 NTPrice:From €673.32In Stock: 0 pc.
Drop-down support rail 600mm, oval support plate, matt st. steel, rightCode: SB00002357Art. Nr.: 2 82 8224 06011 NTPrice:From €673.32In Stock: 0 pc.
Drop-down support rail 700mm, oval support plate, matt st. steel, leftCode: SB00002364Art. Nr.: 2 82 8224 07012 NTPrice:From €682.09In Stock: 0 pc.
Drop-down support rail 700mm, oval support plate, matt st. steel, rightCode: SB00002363Art. Nr.: 2 82 8224 07011 NTPrice:From €682.09In Stock: 0 pc.
|area of use||WC and basin area|
|installation type||to wall|
|length||600 / 700 mm|
|material (other)||wall fastenings - aluminium dark grey (RAL 7021)|
|mounting plate||oval 195 x 85 mm|
|placement direction||when ordering please indicate left or right setting|
|profile placement||45° angle|